pH Perfect Sensi Coco Bloom Part B 1L
Product Code: 8565-14
Have a question?
Why You Need Coco Specific Nutrients…
pH Perfect Sensi Coco still has all the benefits of the original and in addition it’s been optimized specifically for Coco Coir growers.
Here’s the unique science behind this development
- It’s a known fact coco coir naturally attracts and binds to calcium and magnesium.
- This means your average nutrients will have a greater percentage of their Ca and Mg bound to the growing medium and not transported to your plants (where you want them) potentially starving your precious crops!
- What’s more: coco coir contains high levels of naturally occurring potassium… and… if you fail to account for this already present amount of potassium your risk poisoning your plants via potassium toxicity!
- That’s why resourceful growers have been forced to get around these problems by watching their potassium levels by using so-called “coco” nutes and investing in cal-mag supplements to try and dial things in
However, even when using these methods, growers were still running into weird nutrient deficiencies
Breakthrough Science Reveals The “Missing Link” To The Coco Puzzle
The research team at Advanced Nutrients found the hidden flaw of most “coco” nutrients. As it turns out, the missing link for growing in Coco Coir is iron.
Yes, your high-value crops not only need extra calcium and magnesium when growing in coco coir, but also extra iron. In fact, until recently, nobody had discovered this – it’s why other supposedly “coco friendly” nutrients can still allow deficiencies in your crop to occur, no matter how well you grow. This breakthrough science is the foundation of our Advanced Coco line of nutrients.
But that’s certainly not all
WARNING: If Your Coco Nutrients Don’t Contain This, They Might Starve To Death
As we discussed, until now, because coco binds to calcium and magnesium, you had to risk starving your plants of these critical nutrients. Many growers tried adding extra Ca and Mg using cal-mag supplements… but it’s hard to dial in the ratios just right.
The fact is only the highest quality, diversely chelated forms of magnesium and calcium – of the type and quality found in pH Perfect Sensi Coco – are able to deliver the nutrition your crops demand. Lesser forms of these important minerals can leave your plants starving, and you’d be missing out on bigger, better yields (A lot of other companies will try adding dolomite lime as a quick-fix to solve this problem, but don’t be fooled—it’s not the best solution)
With pH Perfect Technology, You Never Have To Adjust Your pH Levels Again!
If you’ve ever experienced off-color leaves, slow growth or low yields with your plants… then you’ve probably noticed mysterious pH and PPM fluctuations happen at the same time. It’s one of the biggest obstacles to getting “Grand Master Grower” yields from your crops. Many growers find that manually checking and adjusting pH levels two times per day, to try to keep their plants growth stable and maximized is tiring, time consuming and one of the biggest hassles of growing. However, with pH Perfect Sensi Coco you’ll eliminate pH checking forever because of the proprietary “pH Perfect” technology!
In short, as long as your water falls between 4.5 and 8.5 pH (which is pretty much everyone’s water) – this technology adjusts your pH for you and keeps it buffered there throughout your plants’ entire life cycle! Which means you’ll never have to manually adjust your pH… you’ll never have to worry that your plants aren’t in the premium growing environment… all you have to do is add the pH Perfect Sensi Coco Grow & Bloom to your water and the “pH Perfect” technology takes care of all that for you!
In addition, it’s important to note that, even with the implementation of all these advanced technologies, we never sacrifice our high quality standards.
It’s Our Highest-Quality Production Standards That Deliver The Consistent Yields You Demand
Advanced Nutrients manufactures 100% of our products, including our beneficial bacteria and fungi. In fact, we’re the only company with these capabilities. And that’s not the only thing that makes Advanced Nutrients a superior company. We have a whole host of quality standards that set us apart from the competition.
- Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment – Advanced Nutrients uses a reverse osmosis water treatment system designed and implemented by the leading German company specializing in these sophisticated water treatment systems. Our R/O water is laboratory grade (identical to the ones used at Red Bull® and Coca-Cola®), as well as 99.999999% free of all bacteria due to the post purification treatment that is part of our reverse osmosis process.
- Optimum Water Temperature – One of Advanced Nutrients’ secret weapons is the water temperature we use to develop our products. As it turns out, the specific temperature of the water can profoundly influence the solubility of the ingredients. All of Advanced Nutrients products have a specific temperature dialed in to mix with, which means your plants will get the full benefit of the product from every last drop.
- Highest Grade Ingredients – Pharmaceutical grade materials, like we use here at Advanced Nutrients, approach total purity so that… practically speaking, every milliliter of product you use is having its intended effect on the plants, each and every time. Also, it’s guaranteed to be safe for your plant and more importantly, for your consumption.
- Science – We now have the largest research and development team in the industry. In fact, we are the only hydroponics company that employs a real team of scientists—over 20 PhD’s work for us now—as well as one exceptional scientist with 3 PhD’s-one in microbiology, plant physiology and chemistry.
Follow This Simple Feed Chart Designed by our Research Team During The Bloom Phase
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6||Week 7|
|4 mL/L||4 mL/L||4 mL/L||4 mL/L||4 mL/L||4 mL/L|
Conversions: 1 Teaspoon = 5mL | 1 Tablespoon = 15 mL | 1 Ounce = 30mL | 1 Cup = 240 mL
Note: At Advanced Nutrients, we do not use paclobutrazol, daminozide, or any other banned plant growth regulators in our products.